Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Elective exams

Elective exams

=?Utf-8?B?TmF0ZQ==?=

Does anyone know can I use the combinaton of a A+ and Net+ exams for the one
elective on for the MCSE. I know you can do this for the MCSA but I did not
find any where on MCSE page that said you could, thanks.

CBIC

Nate wrote:
> Does anyone know can I use the combinaton of a A+ and Net+ exams for
> the one elective on for the MCSE. I know you can do this for the MCSA
> but I did not find any where on MCSE page that said you could, thanks.

You cannot use A+ and net+ for MCSE.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Briscobar

"Nate" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know can I use the combinaton of a A+ and Net+ exams for the

one
> elective on for the MCSE. I know you can do this for the MCSA but I did

not
> find any where on MCSE page that said you could, thanks.

That's because you can't. That is only available for the MCSA cert.

--
KB

MCNGP #26

Elective Exams for MCSE Michael Gossett MCSE 3 06-28-2007 10:45 AM
Do I have to take two core exams before taking elective? Joy MCAD 2 01-02-2004 11:16 PM
MCSA Elective Exams Andespoint MCSA 2 11-05-2003 04:52 PM
Cert Exams - Core and Elective on different tracks? Martin Schmid Microsoft Certification 1 07-12-2003 01:28 PM
Elective Exams Henk van Weijenberg MCSE 1 07-06-2003 09:01 PM

Advertisments