Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Thursday Stupidity

OT: Thursday Stupidity

Briscobar

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/30/for...?section=cnn_o
ffbeat

....and it's done, folks. The story you've all been following so intently
recently has come to a close, and GoldenPalace.com has indeed lived up to
everyone's expectations by taking advantage of some poor, psychologically
imbalanced, well, moran.

Props to the tat artist, though, for at least trying to talk some sanity
into this broad.

--
KB

MCNGP #26

FrisbeeŽ

news:OvDC$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/30/for...?section=cnn_o
> ffbeat
>
> ...and it's done, folks. The story you've all been following so intently
> recently has come to a close, and GoldenPalace.com has indeed lived up to
> everyone's expectations by taking advantage of some poor, psychologically
> imbalanced, well, moran.
>
> Props to the tat artist, though, for at least trying to talk some sanity
> into this broad.

Yeah, what a moran. I'd have held out for at least $100,000

And I would've been sure they were talking U.S. Dollars, not a candy bar
called One Hundred Grand.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

> http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/30/for....html?section=
> cnn_o ffbeat
>
> ...and it's done, folks. The story you've all been following so
> intently recently has come to a close, and GoldenPalace.com has indeed
> lived up to everyone's expectations by taking advantage of some poor,
> psychologically imbalanced, well, moran.
>
> Props to the tat artist, though, for at least trying to talk some
> sanity into this broad.

How fscking much stupid can be crammed into one skull before it implodes?
Just when you think you've seen it all...

--
JaR
Thug 10110

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR spewed across the ether:

> How fscking much stupid can be crammed into one skull before it
> implodes? Just when you think you've seen it all...

OTOH, It really doesn't detract from her looks.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

CBIC

JaR wrote:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR spewed across the ether:
>

>> How fscking much stupid can be crammed into one skull before it
>> implodes? Just when you think you've seen it all...
>>

> OTOH, It really doesn't detract from her looks.

If she wanted to degrade herself for money why didn't she did some nasty
pr0n. She could make some serious money in the
ugly-chick-doing-something-disgusting-market.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns968580D187843plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR spewed across the ether:
>

>> How fscking much stupid can be crammed into one skull before it
>> implodes? Just when you think you've seen it all...
>>

> OTOH, It really doesn't detract from her looks.

"Dang girl! Them's some funky, long bangs!"

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

> If she wanted to degrade herself for money why didn't she did some nasty
> pr0n. She could make some serious money in the
> ugly-chick-doing-something-disgusting-market.

Yabbut now she can capitalise on the ugly-chick-with-a-tat-on-her-forehead-
doing-something-disgusting-market!

ISAGN!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

My butt is available...and it has a much LARGER AREA to provide a BROAD
spectrum of advertising nonsense....$1,000,000 to the first person...cash or
paypal!

"Briscobar" wrote:

> http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/30/for...?section=cnn_o
> ffbeat
>
> ....and it's done, folks. The story you've all been following so intently
> recently has come to a close, and GoldenPalace.com has indeed lived up to
> everyone's expectations by taking advantage of some poor, psychologically
> imbalanced, well, moran.
>
> Props to the tat artist, though, for at least trying to talk some sanity
> into this broad.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26

Kendal Emery

Yeah, but who is ever going to look at that???

--
Kendal Emery
MCNGP #19

Neil

did you hear "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Yeah, but who is ever going to look at that???

2 words - buttless chaps

*shudder*

--
Neil "Made ya look!" MCNGP#30

- Real programmers don't change light bulbs.