Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Wow... just wow.

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: Wow... just wow.

 
 
Frisbee«
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
Here it is, the last day of the month.

Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the lowest
since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting king for the
month, at 116 posts.

What the heck is going on here?

On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have completed
all the requirements. In well over a month.

Summer sucks.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee« spewed across the ether:

> but JaR is the posting king


Hurrah!

....er...um...

Foo.

--
JaR
Thug 10110
MCNGP.com/JaR/life/404
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
I blame Neil.

 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
Frisbee« wrote:
> Here it is, the last day of the month.
>
> Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the
> lowest since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting
> king for the month, at 116 posts.
>
> What the heck is going on here?
>
> On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have
> completed all the requirements. In well over a month.
>
> Summer sucks.


Good Grief. I'm at #6 with 61 posts. I didn't realize it was THAT slow.
Where the H3ll are Neil and Con?
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
Don't forget to send spam to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)



 
Reply With Quote
 
Frisbee«
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Frisbee« wrote:
>> Here it is, the last day of the month.
>>
>> Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the
>> lowest since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting
>> king for the month, at 116 posts.
>>
>> What the heck is going on here?
>>
>> On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have
>> completed all the requirements. In well over a month.
>>
>> Summer sucks.

>
> Good Grief. I'm at #6 with 61 posts. I didn't realize it was THAT slow.
> Where the H3ll are Neil and Con?


My theory is that Tech Ed turned Neil into a real (See:
brainwashed)employee.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Briscobar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Frisbee« <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>
> Here it is, the last day of the month.
>
> Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the
> lowest since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting
> king for the month, at 116 posts.
>
> What the heck is going on here?


Our production is down 48% from last month. This all started when Neil went
to TechEd. He's popped in now and again, but he hasn't been constantly
posting, and over the last year or so, we've become accustomed to his
every-other-minute ramblings.

NEIL!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!

> On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have
> completed all the requirements. In well over a month.


Do they, uh, know they're candidates?

> Summer sucks.


Maybe you should get outside and play some disc golf, instead of harping on
how other people don't post on the internet enough.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?


 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee« spewed across the ether:

> My theory is that Tech Ed turned Neil into a real (See:
> brainwashed)employee.


I'll bet they put something in the booze.

--
JaR
Thug 10110
MCNGP.com Dept of Frontal Lobotomy
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
Sorry for not being able to be here as much as I'd like, Fris. Being one of
the MCNGP candidates it is a goal that I will happily pursue. However, I've
kinda been stuck in a huge rollout of a W2K3 server farm upgrade(3 new
servers; reformat 1) and roll everything to W2K3; Exch2K3,TS2K3. Other than
that, REAL quiet summer so far.

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> Here it is, the last day of the month.
>
> Not counting this post, there have been 1,017 posts this month, the lowest
> since February of 2001. Not only that, but JaR is the posting king for the
> month, at 116 posts.
>
> What the heck is going on here?
>
> On a related note, five MCNGP candidates, and none of them have completed
> all the requirements. In well over a month.
>
> Summer sucks.
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Frisbee«
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
"Ronathospice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry for not being able to be here as much as I'd like, Fris. Being one
> of
> the MCNGP candidates it is a goal that I will happily pursue. However,
> I've
> kinda been stuck in a huge rollout of a W2K3 server farm upgrade(3 new
> servers; reformat 1) and roll everything to W2K3; Exch2K3,TS2K3. Other
> than
> that, REAL quiet summer so far.


It's okay, we all understand work comes first (which might explain the
slowness in here), but keep in mind that once you earn that coveted MCNGP
certification, your salary will most likely quadruple.

Kerpalism practice exams must be scarce.


 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2005
Ronathospice wrote:
> Sorry for not being able to be here as much as I'd like, Fris. Being
> one of the MCNGP candidates it is a goal that I will happily pursue.
> However, I've kinda been stuck in a huge rollout of a W2K3 server
> farm upgrade(3 new servers; reformat 1) and roll everything to W2K3;
> Exch2K3,TS2K3. Other than that, REAL quiet summer so far.


Yeah that's all fine and good that you're busy with work but meanwhile we're
sitting here bored with nothing to entertain us. GET YOUR PRIORITIES
STRAIGHT!!!!111!!!!!!11111!
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it just me or just Microsoft? Ark Khasin C++ 24 07-16-2007 11:11 AM
How do I clean a virus within an inbox or just clean only that infectedattachment or LOCATE AND delete just that attachment ? Vinayak Firefox 1 08-14-2006 06:19 PM
Is there a Python MVC that works just as well with just CGI, or FCGI? walterbyrd Python 1 04-10-2006 07:57 PM
allow you to move just about any music to your iPud, MP3 player , or just burn it to disk sbcmynews Computer Support 4 05-01-2005 03:53 PM
Just bought a Digital Rebel just 1 question RacerX Digital Photography 7 11-21-2003 01:51 PM



Advertisments