Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Planning on 70-536

Planning on 70-536

Anwar

Hello,

I am C++/C# developer, and am planning on taking up the 70-536 Certification
(and then the 70-526 later)?

As a part of my preparation, i have purchased the following books:
1. Microsoft Training Kit ".NET Framework 2.0 Application Development
Foundation" - 70536
2. Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005: The Language.

I have started reading these books, the initial few chapters and trying out
some sample code.

I intend to give the exam by the first week of august (1 month of
preparation).

This will the first certification exam I would be appearing for in my
career.

I need input you on whether there is any additional preparation I need to do
(besides reading the two listed above books), and any tips that would help
me prepare better for the exam.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Anwar.

=?Utf-8?B?Q291dGluaG8=?=

Hello Anwar,

Am a junior developer VB, and I did exactly the same as you.
As a part of my preparation, I've purchased the following books:
> 1. Microsoft Training Kit ".NET Framework 2.0 Application Development
> Foundation" - 70536
> 2. Programming Microsoft Visual VB 2005: Step by Step
> 3. Programming Microsoft Visual VB 2005: The Language

Last July, I will take the exam next year (April/200 I HOPE!

I'd like to know: Did you take the EXAM???
--
Glaucio Coutinho

"Anwar" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am C++/C# developer, and am planning on taking up the 70-536 Certification
> (and then the 70-526 later)?
>
> As a part of my preparation, i have purchased the following books:
> 1. Microsoft Training Kit ".NET Framework 2.0 Application Development
> Foundation" - 70536
> 2. Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005: The Language.
>
> I have started reading these books, the initial few chapters and trying out
> some sample code.
>
> I intend to give the exam by the first week of august (1 month of
> preparation).
>
> This will the first certification exam I would be appearing for in my
> career.
>
> I need input you on whether there is any additional preparation I need to do
> (besides reading the two listed above books), and any tips that would help
> me prepare better for the exam.
>
> Any help would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Anwar.

dotnetdevloper dotnetdevloper is offline
Junior Member

Hello guys

I am too preparing to gv MCTS...
did u give the exam?