Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Atomatically Refreshing a dynamic webpage

Atomatically Refreshing a dynamic webpage

chimambo@googlemail.com

Hi all,
I have a problem with maintaining data without refreshing manually in
my system. I have a system which carries data across several pages.
But if a user wants to go back to the previous pages, he is asked to
refresh at each stage, which is inconvenience. I want to be able to
maintain the data without refreshing when a user presses a back
button.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:09:14 GMT
scribed:

> Hi all,
> I have a problem with maintaining data without refreshing manually in
> my system. I have a system which carries data across several pages.
> But if a user wants to go back to the previous pages, he is asked to
> refresh at each stage, which is inconvenience. I want to be able to
> maintain the data without refreshing when a user presses a back
> button.
>
> Thanking you in anticipation.

Refreshing what, post data?

Welcoming you in jubilation.

--
Neredbojias
A self-made man who worships his creator

FileGod

Maybe this will help but you may want to change the refresh rate...
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT=900>