Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Ping Ben: MS Response to Cheaters

Ping Ben: MS Response to Cheaters

T-Bone

Ben, has MS ever actualy nailed someone for cheating on their exams and
taken away their certs? I would like to feel that reporting these braindump
sites and the cheaters themselves to tctips has not been in vain.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:

> Ben, has MS ever actualy nailed someone for cheating on their exams
> and taken away their certs? I would like to feel that reporting these
> braindump sites and the cheaters themselves to tctips has not been in
> vain.

Are you kidding? That would be admitting that the process is flawed!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Ben Smith

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
reply2me@thenewsgroup says...
> Ben, has MS ever actualy nailed someone for cheating on their exams and
> taken away their certs? I would like to feel that reporting these braindump
> sites and the cheaters themselves to tctips has not been in vain.

While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
who reviewed these messages.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:

> While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
> things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
> who reviewed these messages.

Perhaps, Ben, examples are called for. Otherwise, it seems as though the
reports end up forwarded to Dave Null. I for one, would like to see SOME
evidence that Microsoft takes cheating seriously. Forgive me, but while I
respect greatly your expertise and value to this community, for all I know
of you, you are but another faceless Microsoft spokesman. We have all
learned from painful experience to view assurances from Microsoft with a
certain scepticism.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Kline Sphere

>While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
>things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
>who reviewed these messages.

But then the 'person' left to co-star with Clint Eastwood in Every
which way but loose.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ben Smith

In article <Xns96846CE3D62C0plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.1 6>,
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
>
> > While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
> > things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
> > who reviewed these messages.
> >

> Perhaps, Ben, examples are called for. Otherwise, it seems as though the
> reports end up forwarded to Dave Null. I for one, would like to see SOME
> evidence that Microsoft takes cheating seriously. Forgive me, but while I
> respect greatly your expertise and value to this community, for all I know
> of you, you are but another faceless Microsoft spokesman. We have all
> learned from painful experience to view assurances from Microsoft with a
> certain scepticism.

Dave Null - that is funny. A nice geek IQ test.

I understand your point. I will see what I can do, but let me say at
this point, the best I can do is give you my assurance that there is
action on the backend.

Ben Smith

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Kline Sphere <.
@> says...
> >While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
> >things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
> >who reviewed these messages.

> But then the 'person' left to co-star with Clint Eastwood in Every
> which way but loose.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

That one went way over my head.

Frisbee®

"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Kline Sphere <.
> @> says...
>> >While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
>> >things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
>> >who reviewed these messages.

>> But then the 'person' left to co-star with Clint Eastwood in Every
>> which way but loose.
>>

> That one went way over my head.

Clyde... the orangutan.

nospam@yahoo.com

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:37:54 -0700, Ben Smith
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <Xns96846CE3D62C0plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.1 6>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
>>
>> > While I cannot cite specific examples, I can assure you that reporting
>> > things to TCTIPS is not in vain. My office used to be near the person
>> > who reviewed these messages.
>> >

>> Perhaps, Ben, examples are called for. Otherwise, it seems as though the
>> reports end up forwarded to Dave Null. I for one, would like to see SOME
>> evidence that Microsoft takes cheating seriously. Forgive me, but while I
>> respect greatly your expertise and value to this community, for all I know
>> of you, you are but another faceless Microsoft spokesman. We have all
>> learned from painful experience to view assurances from Microsoft with a
>> certain scepticism.
>>

>Dave Null - that is funny. A nice geek IQ test.
>
>I understand your point. I will see what I can do, but let me say at
>this point, the best I can do is give you my assurance that there is
>action on the backend.

Gotta luv some backend action

Ben Smith

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, billLASTINIT@dasi-
software.com says...
> "Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Kline Sphere <.
> > @> says...
> >>
> >> But then the 'person' left to co-star with Clint Eastwood in Every
> >> which way but loose.
> >>

> > That one went way over my head.

> Clyde... the orangutan.

Ah. LOL. No pink piece of the pie for me.

(NO ONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT! LOL)

Cheaters scuzwalla@gmail.com Java 50 10-19-2008 08:25 PM
good cheaters! donnaivanov@lycos.com MCSE 57 10-18-2008 12:08 PM
Look at the CHEATERS Mr Learner MCSD 11 04-29-2007 02:51 PM
Cheaters? Sean MCAD 4 07-20-2005 05:11 PM
If only MS were this vigilant in persuing cheaters!!! Sandworm MCSE 39 07-02-2004 05:27 PM

Advertisments