Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > deleting an address

deleting an address

rabusinp@gmail.com

Can anyone help me? I want to delete a gmail address. I have two but
they are separate accounts. I can't figure it out.

Vanguard

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Can anyone help me? I want to delete a gmail address. I have two but
> they are separate accounts. I can't figure it out.

Abandon it.

Mike Easter

> Can anyone help me? I want to delete a gmail address. I have two but
> they are separate accounts. I can't figure it out.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...152&topic=1505 How
do I cancel my Gmail account? -- Once you close your Gmail account, you
can't reactivate it, and you won't be able to retrieve any messages.

Alternatively, you could forward from the unwanted gmail to the wanted
gmail account. But gmail forwarding is an imperfect process, so don't
count on it.

--
Mike Easter