Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically...

Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically...

zartrix

Hi people!

I have this problem with Outlook 2007. I have 15 e-mails addresses in
my outlook, but i canīt create the rules for send all the received
mails to each emails folder.
Example:
I want to create a simple rule that move all the e-mail that i get
from "(E-Mail Removed)" to the folder "Inbox/
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)". When i create the rule, all works fine, i
select the correct e-mail account name, the correct destination
folder, etc... but when I hit the APPLY button in rules window,
Outlook
2007 changes the account automatically to another one. Not change the
folder never... but change the accounts, i canīt create any rules that
works fine because this strange behavior.

If anyone can help me... Thanks in advance.
Sorry for my english... iīm from Argentina.
zartrix