Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to call a Web service by using a client certificate for authentication in an ASP.NET Web application

How to call a Web service by using a client certificate for authentication in an ASP.NET Web application

Colin

I created a walkthrough for "How to call a Web service by using a client
certificate for authentication in an ASP.NET Web application"using
makecert, certutil, WinHttpCertCfg.exe X509Certificate.

You can find it here: http://igottools.com/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=11

Hope it helps you guys making client authentication via webservices to
work.

Kind regards,

Colin

Masudur

On Jul 14, 2:09 am, Colin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I created a walkthrough for "How to call a Web service by using a client
> certificate for authentication in an ASP.NET Web application"using
> makecert, certutil, WinHttpCertCfg.exe X509Certificate.
>
> You can find it here:http://igottools.com/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=11
>
> Hope it helps you guys making client authentication via webservices to
> work.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Colin

Why i am seening all google add's rather than tutorial...