Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday Funny

OT: Friday Funny

CBIC

I had to interview a candidate for a desktop admin position this morning. As
usual, my final question in the interview is "How do you feel about the
MCNGP?" Normally, the candidate will give some vague response like "Oh,
they're funny" or "Never heard of them." The candidate's response this
morning was "Consultant is a d1ckh3ad." I burst out laughing. I just might
hire this guy.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I had to interview a candidate for a desktop admin position this
> morning. As usual, my final question in the interview is "How do you
> feel about the MCNGP?" Normally, the candidate will give some vague
> response like "Oh, they're funny" or "Never heard of them." The
> candidate's response this morning was "Consultant is a d1ckh3ad." I
> burst out laughing. I just might hire this guy.

F' that, how does he feel about the rest of us? You need to start a survey
on the main players:

How do you feel about Ramone Briscorbar's extracurricular activies?
Who's hotter, Kat, Catwlalker or LRM?
Who's older, Fris or JaR?
How many posts before the InterNeil spontaneously combusts?

and most important for working with you...

What's the "b" word?

- Those aren't potholes, they are speed bumps.

CBIC

news:Xns996CA43BFC46neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...

> Who's hotter, Kat, Catwlalker or LRM?

You can't ask this question. It's like asking if Chuck Norris can grow a
beard that even he can't shave.

> Who's older, Fris or JaR?

That's easy. You are.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> Who's hotter, Kat, Catwlalker or LRM?

> You can't ask this question. It's like asking if Chuck Norris can grow a
> beard that even he can't shave.

Actually, I was hoping they would wrestle for the title...nekid...

>> Who's older, Fris or JaR?

> That's easy. You are.

***BBBBZZZZZT!*** but thanks for playing...

- If the bathtub leaks, does the bathroom sink?

Consultant

that is awesome! kick him in the nutz!

news:Xns996CA43BFC46neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I had to interview a candidate for a desktop admin position this
>> morning. As usual, my final question in the interview is "How do you
>> feel about the MCNGP?" Normally, the candidate will give some vague
>> response like "Oh, they're funny" or "Never heard of them." The
>> candidate's response this morning was "Consultant is a d1ckh3ad." I
>> burst out laughing. I just might hire this guy.
>>

> F' that, how does he feel about the rest of us? You need to start a survey
> on the main players:
>
> How do you feel about Ramone Briscorbar's extracurricular activies?
> Who's hotter, Kat, Catwlalker or LRM?
> Who's older, Fris or JaR?
> How many posts before the InterNeil spontaneously combusts?
>
> and most important for working with you...
>
> What's the "b" word?
>
> --
> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Those aren't potholes, they are speed bumps.

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#

> that is awesome! kick him in the nutz!

you're justed p!ssed he called you a d1ckh3ad.

- Naval Def'n: Naval Tradition | Hardest way to do something wrong

Consultant

why would that **** me off?

news:Xns99703F793F09neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> that is awesome! kick him in the nutz!

> you're justed p!ssed he called you a d1ckh3ad.
>
> --
> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Naval Def'n: Naval Tradition | Hardest way to do something wrong

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> why would that **** me off?

Oh, I'm sorry. So you like being called d1ckh3ad? Well then, hope you're
having a great day, d1ckh3ad.

- OS/2 Warp: it's not just for breakfast anymore!

OT Friday Funny Consultant MCSE 8 11-05-2004 10:10 PM
OT: Friday Funny Ken Briscoe MCSE 13 10-18-2004 05:55 PM
OT Friday Funny Consultant MCSE 0 10-08-2004 06:07 PM
OT: Friday Funny Rick MCSE 3 07-24-2004 01:02 AM
OT: Friday Funny =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 7 02-28-2004 05:13 PM

Advertisments