Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > STARTUP PROBLEM

STARTUP PROBLEM

catwalker63

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:Xns96826E6012640plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
>
>> Now this is scary.
>>
>> I read Catwalker's comments this morning at 8AM, was duly impressed,
>> then went about my business.
>>
>> At lunch (now) I thought I would come on in and drop a "you go girl"
>> on the thread...
>>
>> That's extraordinary.
>>
>> k "esp" g

> Even more scary is you seem to have teleported yourself into the
> future.
>
> </fx="twilightzone.mid>

You try to confuse!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

T-Bone

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Even more scary is you seem to have teleported yourself into the future.

Glad to see that someone finally got Bob's time machine working.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

kpg

> Even more scary is you seem to have teleported yourself into the future.

Sorry about that. I was short of cash, and Friday is payday.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

>> Even more scary is you seem to have teleported yourself into the future.

> Sorry about that.

Tut tut! Don't mention it. Already forgotten!

> I was short of cash, and Friday is payday.

Uhh...Kewl. You can buy the beer tonite. Mine's not 'till Monday.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Ben Smith

In article <#(E-Mail Removed)>, billLASTINIT@dasi-
software.com says...
> "Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Intersting. I did not know this.

> Catwalker, you go, girl.

Funny.

Rowdy Yates

"=?Utf-8?B?QUpFSERBTg==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> After the installlation of windows 2000 professional on the second
> partition of my hard disk with previous installation of windows server
> 2003,trying to boot the server 2003, I receive this message "Windows
> could not start because the following file is missing or
> corrupt:\Windows\system32\config\systemd"

did you try spraying some WD40 on it? it works every time.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

FrisbeeŽ

"erg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Rowdy Yates wrote:
>> *"=?Utf-8?B?QUpFSERBTg==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > After the installlation of windows 2000 professional on the second
>> > partition of my hard disk with previous installation of windows

>> server
>> > 2003,trying to boot the server 2003, I receive this message

>> "Windows
>> > could not start because the following file is missing or
>> > corrupt:\Windows\system32\config\systemd"

>> did you try spraying some WD40 on it? it works every time.
>>
>> --
>> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
>> http://www.mcngp.com/
>> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp *

> What do you mean spray wd40 on what? Are you serious? I am having this
> problem with my computer..it will not start. OS 2000

Of course he's serious! He's an MCSE, man!

Part of what we learn in Microsoft Certification is that all you need in
your repair kit is two things: Duct Tape and WD-40.

If it moves, and it's not supposed to: Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move, and it's supposed to: WD-40.

You can't get this stuff from br@indumps, son.

kpg

As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\197164.htm (5/10/2006
> 11:57:20 AM) # "erg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Rowdy Yates wrote:
>>> *"=?Utf-8?B?QUpFSERBTg==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> server
>>> "Windows
>>>
>>> did you try spraying some WD40 on it? it works every time.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
>>> http://www.mcngp.com/
>>> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp *

>> What do you mean spray wd40 on what? Are you serious? I am having
>> this problem with my computer..it will not start. OS 2000

> Of course he's serious! He's an MCSE, man!
>
> Part of what we learn in Microsoft Certification is that all you need
> in your repair kit is two things: Duct Tape and WD-40.
>
> If it moves, and it's not supposed to: Duct Tape.
> If it doesn't move, and it's supposed to: WD-40.
>
> You can't get this stuff from br@indumps, son.

If it's standing still, paint it.

If it's wearing a uniform, salute it.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns97BF79E7B4169ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\197164.htm (5/10/2006
>> 11:57:20 AM) # "erg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> What do you mean spray wd40 on what? Are you serious? I am having
>>> this problem with my computer..it will not start. OS 2000

>> Of course he's serious! He's an MCSE, man!
>>
>> Part of what we learn in Microsoft Certification is that all you need
>> in your repair kit is two things: Duct Tape and WD-40.
>>
>> If it moves, and it's not supposed to: Duct Tape.
>> If it doesn't move, and it's supposed to: WD-40.
>>
>> You can't get this stuff from br@indumps, son.

> If it's standing still, paint it.
>
> If it's wearing a uniform, salute it.

Did I ever tell you about my very first salute as an Airman (after boot
camp, I mean)? I did? Well I'm gonna tell you again anyway.

At Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS, fresh out of boot camp, enjoying some actual
free time, I decide to go over to the Base Exchange (USAF's version of a
Wal-Mart). I get myself an ice cream cone and head out of the building and
start to walk towards my motorcyle, as I notice this person in a uniform
that I'm not quite familiar with (turns out later it was a flight suit) but
then I notice a pair of silver bars on his shoulder.

At last! An opportunity to salute an officer! All we ever saluted in boot
camp was the T.I. (Technical Instructor - an NCO). I snap my rigid arm up
to a perfect salute... complete with ice cream cone.

The captain returned the salute, laughing hysterically as he walked past.

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, FrisbeeŽ spurted out:

> Did I ever tell you about my very first salute as an Airman (after
> boot camp, I mean)? I did? Well I'm gonna tell you again anyway.
>
> At Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS, fresh out of boot camp, enjoying some
> actual free time, I decide to go over to the Base Exchange (USAF's
> version of a Wal-Mart). I get myself an ice cream cone and head out
> of the building and start to walk towards my motorcyle, as I notice
> this person in a uniform that I'm not quite familiar with (turns out
> later it was a flight suit) but then I notice a pair of silver bars
> on his shoulder.
>
> At last! An opportunity to salute an officer! All we ever saluted
> in boot camp was the T.I. (Technical Instructor - an NCO). I snap my
> rigid arm up to a perfect salute... complete with ice cream cone.
>
> The captain returned the salute, laughing hysterically as he walked
> past.

That's funny, something one would only see in the movies.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011