Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Easy benchmark test for before/after PC Cleanup

Easy benchmark test for before/after PC Cleanup

Dave

Does anyone know of such a program? Looking for a benchmark test that
would be easy to use, even when installing it from a remote location.
(I know a lot of people need help with their PCs, and I was thinking
about charging for simple maintenance, and it would be nice to show
proof of before and after results.)