Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > seeing score in transcript

seeing score in transcript

=?Utf-8?B?cnlhbjY2Ng==?=

In the transcripts, are we only assignned a pass or fail even for MCPs that
return scores?

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?cnlhbjY2Ng==?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> In the transcripts, are we only assignned a pass or fail even for MCPs
> that return scores?

actually the transcript shows no score at all and only lists exams passed.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I hate people who make generalizations.

A new certification on my transcript Thierry DEMAN [MVP] Microsoft Certification 5 12-22-2004 10:40 PM
Confusion in Transcript Vikram MCSD 1 07-01-2004 04:28 PM
MS Transcript - Failed Exams? Next MCSD 3 05-18-2004 11:04 AM
Approximately needed score (I know MS hides the score...) for passing 70-305??? Daniel Walzenbach MCSD 2 11-09-2003 10:04 PM

Advertisments