Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Best beer-thirty ever

OT: Best beer-thirty ever

Briscobar

1 hour, 30 minutes until beer-thirty. And it'll be a good one. Tomorrow is
Sass' party. His parents are throwing a welcome
home/thank-you-for-your-support party.

My town's VFW donated their hall for the day, and a small little party has
spiraled out of control to become a pretty massive fundraiser. His parents
didn't really want it to turn into that, but that's where it's gone. They're
raffling off a leather sofa donated by Jordan's Furniture (home of MOM and
Barry and Elliot), a week's stay in a privately-owned house in Kissimmee, FL
(pay your own airfare, of course), a bunch of themed baskets (golf, baby,
teenager, BBQ, etc), gift certificates to local restaurants, and a host of
other goodies. But more importantly, Sass is looking forward to it, and
it'll be good for him to get out of the house for more than a few minutes.
So, I wait with great anticipation the arrival of that 5:30 bell. Let's get
on with the weekend, dammit!

--
KB

MCNGP #26

CBIC

Briscobar wrote:
> 1 hour, 30 minutes until beer-thirty. And it'll be a good one.
> Tomorrow is Sass' party. His parents are throwing a welcome
> home/thank-you-for-your-support party.
>
> My town's VFW donated their hall for the day, and a small little
> party has spiraled out of control to become a pretty massive
> fundraiser. His parents didn't really want it to turn into that, but
> that's where it's gone. They're raffling off a leather sofa donated
> by Jordan's Furniture (home of MOM and Barry and Elliot), a week's
> stay in a privately-owned house in Kissimmee, FL (pay your own
> airfare, of course), a bunch of themed baskets (golf, baby, teenager,
> BBQ, etc), gift certificates to local restaurants, and a host of
> other goodies. But more importantly, Sass is looking forward to it,
> and it'll be good for him to get out of the house for more than a few
> minutes. So, I wait with great anticipation the arrival of that 5:30
> bell. Let's get on with the weekend, dammit!

That's awesome. I'm glad to hear he's doing well. I'm going to a biker
rally. Not a great rally like Sturgis or anything but I will see boobies and
isn't that what it's all about.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> That's awesome. I'm glad to hear he's doing well. I'm going to a biker
> rally. Not a great rally like Sturgis or anything but I will see
> boobies and isn't that what it's all about.

Laconia, NH, by any chance? That's this weekend. Either way, good luck with
your breast hunting.

--
KB

MCNGP #26

CBIC

> Laconia, NH, by any chance? That's this weekend. Either way, good
> luck with your breast hunting.

No it's a rally much closer to home. I would have to drive like h3ll to make
Laconia. I've been there before though. Had an awesome time. Saw LOTS of
boobies. gotta like that.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Tomorrow is
> Sass' party. His parents are throwing a welcome
> home/thank-you-for-your-support party.

that is COOL! wich him well for all of us.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- TV Truth: If a woman is running, she will trip and fall.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

> 1 hour, 30 minutes until beer-thirty. And it'll be a good one.
> Tomorrow is Sass' party. His parents are throwing a welcome
> home/thank-you-for-your-support party.

Great news! Tell Sass we said howdy. Fscking great news, man!

I will hoist a glass of 12 yr old Bourbon in his honor this evening.

Mebbe two or three.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Slarty Bartfast

Question that has puzzled me for a long time...
Why do blokes have boobies?

I believe EVERYTHING in nature has a purpose, but not these thingies.

--

Regards,

Slarty Bartfast

- Mechanical Engineers build weapons; Civil Engineers build targets.

Best list of free software you'll ever see! Goofy Software 46 06-25-2009 08:24 AM
Best Java ever JS Java 18 11-21-2005 10:28 AM
Assessment Training Material - The best 5.00 bucks I ever spent. oanW MCSE 2 01-28-2005 05:32 PM
don't you ever, don't you ever, lower yourself, forgetting all your standards Jason ASP .Net Web Controls 0 07-06-2004 12:50 PM
I am the best web designer ever Tom_Bishop@hushmail.com HTML 1 04-19-2004 01:28 AM

Advertisments