Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Announcing CoReap - Social Search and Bookmarking Extension

Announcing CoReap - Social Search and Bookmarking Extension

9icj4u613jeqrx8@jetable.org

CoReap ( www.coreap.com ), is a social search and bookmarking add-on
for your web browser.

If you bookmark web sites and web pages on a regular basis, or do team
research on the web, then CoReap is just the tool for you! CoReap
helps you find and bookmark websites of interest, and share them with
your friends, from anywhere, anytime!

With CoReap, you can not only manage your bookmarks online, but since
CoReap seamlessly integrates with existing web search platforms like
Google and Yahoo, bookmarks shared in your social search network are
displayed alongside the web search results.

Learn more and download @ www.coreap.com

Neil

'CoReap' that is such a cheesy name, its way to , erm, 'American'.

Neil

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> CoReap ( www.coreap.com ), is a social search and bookmarking add-on
> for your web browser.
>
> If you bookmark web sites and web pages on a regular basis, or do team
> research on the web, then CoReap is just the tool for you! CoReap
> helps you find and bookmark websites of interest, and share them with
> your friends, from anywhere, anytime!
>
> With CoReap, you can not only manage your bookmarks online, but since
> CoReap seamlessly integrates with existing web search platforms like
> Google and Yahoo, bookmarks shared in your social search network are
> displayed alongside the web search results.
>
> Learn more and download @ www.coreap.com

TheCroW

It's cheesy yes ... but it's cool to make words with .... crap for example

> 'CoReap' that is such a cheesy name, its way to , erm, 'American'.
>
> Neil
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> CoRea, is a social search and bookmarking add-on
>> for your web browser.
>>
>> If you bookmark web sites and web pages on a regular basis, or do team
>> research on the web, then CoReap is just the tool for you! CoReap
>> helps you find and bookmark websites of interest, and share them with
>> your friends, from anywhere, anytime!
>>
>> With CoReap, you can not only manage your bookmarks online, but since
>> CoReap seamlessly integrates with existing web search platforms like
>> Google and Yahoo, bookmarks shared in your social search network are
>> displayed alongside the web search results.
>>
>> Learn more and download @

TheCroW

> CoReap, is a social search and bookmarking add-on
> for your web browser.
>
> If you bookmark web sites and web pages on a regular basis, or do team
> research on the web, then CoReap is just the tool for you! CoReap
> helps you find and bookmark websites of interest, and share them with
> your friends, from anywhere, anytime!
>
> With CoReap, you can not only manage your bookmarks online, but since
> CoReap seamlessly integrates with existing web search platforms like
> Google and Yahoo, bookmarks shared in your social search network are
> displayed alongside the web search results.
>
> Learn more and download @

Well, this has my vote for one of the most useless add ons ...