Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PC Tools file recover 6.1

PC Tools file recover 6.1

Rod

Hi,

Does anyone know how to access the floppy drive on this program? Mine only
shows the 2 hard disc partitions plus the USB hard disc.

The write up in this month's PCW says you can recover files from floppies,
but the program seems not to let me do so.

TIA,

Rod

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Rod" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know how to access the floppy drive on this program? Mine only
>shows the 2 hard disc partitions plus the USB hard disc.

It will show what the system sees.

>The write up in this month's PCW says you can recover files from floppies,
>but the program seems not to let me do so.

Just in case: go into your bios and make sure your floppy is set to be
seen.

Or

Try another program
http://riccardo.raneri.it/blog/eng/i...ver-lost-data/