Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 :: Printing with only the black ink cartridge

EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 :: Printing with only the black ink cartridge

pokhara67

EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 :: Printing with only the black ink cartridge

Is it possible to print using an EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 Printer using
only a black ink cartridge ?

I only need black and white and not colour printouts.

Do I need a colour cartridge in the printer for it to work ?

Bucky Breeder

pokhara67 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 :: Printing with only the black ink cartridge
>
> Is it possible to print using an EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 Printer using
> only a black ink cartridge ?
>
> I only need black and white and not colour printouts.
>
> Do I need a colour cartridge in the printer for it to work ?

Hey GoogleGrouper with a British accent,

I like printers because they're neater than
cursive manually by hand with pen and paper.
What a drag! Try it one way if it doesn't
work try it the other and if it doesn't work
take it back to Walmart and get something nice
for your girlfriend like crotchless panties.

--

http://www.impeachribbon.com/

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/****tard

DemoDisk

"pokhara67" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 :: Printing with only the black ink cartridge
>
> Is it possible to print using an EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 Printer using
> only a black ink cartridge ?
>
> I only need black and white and not colour printouts.
>
> Do I need a colour cartridge in the printer for it to work ?

I have that printer, and so rarely use color that the cartridge is usu
clogged/empty. It prints. You could *try* w/o the colour cartridge...no
harm done if it doesn't work.

Now, if you're looking to hack the Epson to default to black w/o
bothering with a color cartridge, try comp.periphs.printers.

HTH
JM

Sedanman

"pokhara67" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 :: Printing with only the black ink cartridge
>
> Is it possible to print using an EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 Printer using
> only a black ink cartridge ?
>
> I only need black and white and not colour printouts.
>
> Do I need a colour cartridge in the printer for it to work ?

Go to your printer settings and reset to black not color