Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Ping Kat!

Ping Kat!

JaR

No good reason. We aim to please.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

Hah! I hid behind a proxy and made you drop your packet!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Jtyc

> Hah! I hid behind a proxy and made you drop your packet!

shut up i hack you

tell me your network number man then you're dead

in five minutes your hard drive is deleted

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

> shut up i hack you
>

> tell me your network number man then you're dead
>
> in five minutes your hard drive is deleted

You wouldn't dare. Hah! Go ahead, it's 127.0.0.1

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Jtyc

> You wouldn't dare. Hah! Go ahead, it's 127.0.0.1

dude be happy my pc crashed otherwise you'd be gone

Ben Smith

In article <Xns9676900DA30B8plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.1 6>,
> No good reason. We aim to please.

Ok - enough of this Ping so and so posts. I am going to start deleting
them.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:

> In article <Xns9676900DA30B8plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.1 6>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> No good reason. We aim to please.
>>

> Ok - enough of this Ping so and so posts. I am going to start deleting
> them.

And a sudden chill spreads outwards from the Thunderous Pronouncement© from
the Hallowed Halls of Redmond™

--
JaR
Thug 10110

CBIC

Ben Smith wrote:
> In article <Xns9676900DA30B8plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.1 6>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> No good reason. We aim to please.
>>

> Ok - enough of this Ping so and so posts. I am going to start deleting
> them.

*turns around and whispers*
Can he do that?
--