Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Printing all my emails (Gmail)

Printing all my emails (Gmail)

pc350128@gmail.com

I want to print all my emails in my gmail account but it wouldn't be
practical for me to pick up every email and print it seperately. Is
there any possibility of printing all my emails without this tedious
process?
Thnx!!
Dionisis

Gordon

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I want to print all my emails in my gmail account

Why?

Mitch

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I want to print all my emails in my gmail account but it wouldn't be
> practical for me to pick up every email and print it seperately. Is
> there any possibility of printing all my emails without this tedious
> process?

I don't have any idea what options g-mail offers for you to collect any
of the messages, but I doubt a lot that they provide ANY way to print
them.
Your messages are not your own when you use such a service; they are
Googles, and you are limited to what you can do right there.
Just look around.

If you can't be bothered to open these messages, then I'd bet they
aren't worth printing. N'Cest pas?