Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ANN: PyDSTool 0.85 released

ANN: PyDSTool 0.85 released

Rob Clewley

We have released an update to the PyDSTool dynamical systems and
modeling package at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydstool. There
are lots of minor improvements and fixes in this version, but a
powerful new feature is the support for user-defined functions for
continuation using PyCont.

We have also added some tools for basic phase-plane analysis,
calculation of phase response curves for oscillators, and support for
some special math functions. Please see the release notes for more
details, and the documentation at http://pydstool.sourceforge.net.

We plan to continue to add features and improve our code over the
coming months, and we look forward to hearing feedback on our
progress. In particular, contributions are very welcome. Thanks
again to the Scipy, Numpy, Matplotlib, and SWIG developers for
facilitating our work!

-- The PyDSTool developers