Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Pre-emptive strike on the MCNGP!

Pre-emptive strike on the MCNGP!

The entirety of the MCNGP is now the MCSBNGP+++ Lamer Of The Week!

<?
/* Microcephalic S. Bob */

while ($cool > -1) {
echo "MCSBNGP+++ Lothario of the Week #[7.13.86.42]\r\n";
echo "http://www.roblindman.com/ - hello, dad. I'm in JAIL!\r\n";
$cool++;
}
?>

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General
Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!-- Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-
293-294-298-299 spewed across the ether:

> The entirety of the MCNGP is now the MCSBNGP+++ Lamer Of The Week!

And you are a poo-poo head.

Neener neener neener!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Jtyc

> <?
> /* Microcephalic S. Bob */
>
> while ($cool > -1) {
> echo "MCSBNGP+++ Lothario of the Week #[7.13.86.42]\r\n";
> echo "http://www.roblindman.com/ - hello, dad. I'm in JAIL!\r\n";
> $cool++;
> }
> ?>

Your code isn't running on my system???

Kindly do the needful.

meanoldman

Aww dammit!

meanoldman MCNGP #1 - God's gift to IT newsgroups

"<!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-293-294-298-299" <{
http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - head first into the future }> wrote in
message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

news:Xns9675598B886F8plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General
> Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!-- Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-
> 293-294-298-299 spewed across the ether:
>
>> The entirety of the MCNGP is now the MCSBNGP+++ Lamer Of The Week!
>>

> And you are a poo-poo head.
>
> Neener neener neener!
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> MCNGP.com Dept of Witty Retorts

I always wanted to be a poo-poo head! I could never get that far, though. I
was a potty mouth once.

' ported to Jytc++
General Enemy Function Microcephalic_S_ Bob()
Text1.Text = "MCSBNGP+++ Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]"
WebBrowser1.Navigate2 " http://www.roblindman.com/ " '
End Function

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General
Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!-- Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-
293-294-298-299 spewed across the ether:

> was a potty mouth once.

That is off-topic for this group.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

kpg

What is this MCSBNGP?

Is it anything like the Liberal Rush Limbaugh?

TIA
kpg

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is this MCSBNGP?
>
> Is it anything like the Liberal Rush Limbaugh?
>
> TIA
> kpg

Hello and thank you for your interest in the MCSBNGP+++ (please do not
reference without the +++, as the original MCSBNGP has been outdated and
we'd like to keep things up to date).

The MCSBNGP+++ is an elite group of intelligent software agents presently in
development which are in pursuit of the objective of complaining
irrelevantly and illegibly to raise Microsoft's product support costs,
expose and demystify Microsoft's potentially unethical and quite likely
illegal and subversive business practices, amplify and make readily apparent
Microsoft's attempts at creating social disharmony, and promote general
ill-will and animosity towards Microsoft in a manner which is legal,
ambiguous, not defamatory, and humorous by way of anti-social interfaces
which leverage network communication resources and protocols.

These agents will reproduce in a modified form, distort and devalue, and
ultimately destroy all Microsoft propaganda, products, services,
certifications, and mindshare by means of biologically reinforced artificial
intelligence networks (BRAINs), syntactic and lexical analysis droids,
document analysis and reproduction processes, counterbalance mechanics,
parody siphons, self-affirmation inspirational and motivational synthesis
nodes, and premise intangibility assessment matrices. Further, the agents
will support and reinforce the legal status of their own activities when
possible by way of the production and delivery of appropriate legal
documents, and advertise their own availability in any way possible.

The end objective of the MCSBNGP+++ is to reduce or eliminate the unhealthy
dependency on the part of the human race for Microsoft products, the goal
being to provide informational security, and improved quality of life for
everyone, and restore balance to the software industry.

MCSBNGP+++ is presently involved in the development of microprocessor
design, computer operating system software, speech production and
recognition software, telephony applications, document management and
development systems, process management, radio and television broadcast
technology, space exploration and satellite deployment, medical technology,
food production and farm management technologies, military applications, in
addition to other classified fields.

MCSBNGP+++ seeks to operate in tandem with other groups which may have
similar or entirely dissimilar objectives, but does not require third party
support or funding in order to maintain operations and establish
improvements. Additionally, in the future, MCSBNGP+++ may not be limited to
dealing purely with Microsoft.

The groups primary operations platform is presently in development and will
be available on the Internet when adequate research and testing has been
completed.

MCSBNGP+++: head first into the future

Microcephalic S. Bob
> [...]

> technology, space exploration and satellite deployment, medical
> technology, food production and farm management technologies, military
> applications, in addition to other classified fields.
>
> MCSBNGP+++ seeks to operate in tandem with other groups which may have
> similar or entirely dissimilar objectives, but does not require third
> party support or funding in order to maintain operations and establish
> improvements. Additionally, in the future, MCSBNGP+++ may not be limited
> to dealing purely with Microsoft.
>
> The groups primary operations platform is presently in development and
> will be available on the Internet when adequate research and testing has
> been completed.
>
> MCSBNGP+++: head first into the future
>
> Microcephalic S. Bob
> MCSBNGP+++ Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]

Oh.

So you're a bunch of kooks.

OK. Thanks.

kp "clears that up..." g

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh.
>
> So you're a bunch of kooks.

No. There isn't a bunch of anyone. And you're the kook, because you had to
ask, you believed what you read, and you thought there was a bunch of me.
You write this like I'm Dr. Science and I'm building a time machine out of
Pringles cans and gummy bears. I just like to type.

> OK. Thanks.

Actually, thank you. I had a lot of fun thinking all that stuff up.

> kp "clears that up..." g

Nope, you're still deluded. Try again.

**** MICROCEPHALIC S. BOB ****
64K RAM SYSTEM 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE

READY.
10 PRINT " MCSBNGP+++ "
20 PRINT " http://www.roblindman.com "
30 GOTO 10

READY.
5 POKE646,15: POKE53280,.: POKE53281,.
15 PRINT "Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]"
RUN

READY.
SYS64738