Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A Greeting to Mr. Gordon Brown, United Kingdom.

A Greeting to Mr. Gordon Brown, United Kingdom.

Dr..a.g--o'''n

Bucky Breeder wrote:
>>> "Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>>>
>>> LOL!@"prattling on" ! It's a small world, after all?
>>> What with this new "EU" thang, Norwegians should be
>>> able to vote in the UK Parliment, ehh?

> "Dr..a.g--o'''n" <mt@...vvvvxxxxxxxvv.com>
> wrote in news:f75giv$hjl$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> If you Norwegians should be able to vote in our Parli*A*ment then
>> they must also be able to vote in you Congress - seeing as Blair has
>> made this country your 51st State!
>>
>> It's a relief that he's gone so there's no more obsequious 'sucking'
>> up to a gun-happy, paranoid president of a country that thinks its
>> above international and moral law with him and his cohorts in charge.
>>
>> The world will breath a huge sigh of relief when Dubya the lying
>> dumbo has gone - and some sort of sense prevails in your country!

> But then I'm not sure what the rest of the world
> would have to bitch about and blame stuff on.

The rest of the world follows the Yanks for bitchin' - and where the Yanks
go, the world follows (I think not)!

Dr..a.g--o'''n

Rgr wrote:
> Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:
>> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>>
>>> "Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> LOL!@"prattling on" ! It's a small world, after all?
>>> What with this new "EU" thang, Norwegians should be
>>> able to vote in the UK Parliment, ehh?

>> If you Norwegians should be able to vote in our Parli*A*ment then
>> they must also be able to vote in you Congress - seeing as Blair has
>> made this country your 51st State!
>>
>> It's a relief that he's gone so there's no more obsequious 'sucking'
>> up to a gun-happy, paranoid president of a country that thinks its
>> above international and moral law with him and his cohorts in charge.
>>
>> The world will breath a huge sigh of relief when Dubya the lying
>> dumbo has gone - and some sort of sense prevails in your country!

> heh heh, heh ... he said obsequious.

I could have said: flattering, toadying, submissive, sycophantic, fawning

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:
> Rgr wrote:

>>heh heh, heh ... he said obsequious.

> I could have said: flattering, toadying, submissive, sycophantic, fawning

Hey, you know how to get to Roget's too! Good job.

Jim S

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:33:16 +0100, Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:

> [...]

Why not - bloody Scots can!

--
Jim S
Tyneside UK