Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Ping FrisbeeŽ

Ping FrisbeeŽ

Jtyc

> I'm sorry, but this has been declared an MJ-Free thread.

Was that MJ related? I'm sorry, I thought they were from another planet.

I apologize.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ spewed across the ether:

> I'm sorry, but this has been declared an MJ-Free thread.

I don't think you can do that.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Jtyc

> I don't think you can do that.

Well I think he can DECLARE whatever he chooses. It is left up to us,
however, to decide whether or not to abide by his declaration.

I declare that I am cool.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

>> I don't think you can do that.

> Well I think he can DECLARE whatever he chooses. It is left up to us,
> however, to decide whether or not to abide by his declaration.

Well, I declare!

> I declare that I am cool.

Put on a sweater.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Jtyc

> Put on a sweater.

I don't wear sweaters.

I'm not a good dancer.

I don't play drums.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:exZ3asQcFHA.3912
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> I declare that I am cool.

look without an OPTION EXPLICT listed prior you shouldn't declare anything.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- "Get away from the dynamite!" Tom said explosively.

Network Guru

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
>>
>> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
>> into the ultimate chick magnet.

> Based on the time stamp on your poast, I'm guessing you didn't check your
> e-mail first.

Dude,

You are right...i neglected to check my email. Thanks for the quality info.
Your willingness to go the extra mile and assist others indicates that you
are truly a man of character and sterling qualities.

Jtyc

> look without an OPTION EXPLICT listed prior you shouldn't declare
anything.

oh sure... and I suppose you drive the speed limit too?

I declare victory!

Kline Sphere

>Your willingness to go the extra mile and assist others indicates that you
>are truly a man of character and sterling qualities.

aren't we all....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mike T.

"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Dear Frisbee MCNGP,
>>
>> I am waiting with anticipation for the 'profile' that will transform me
>> into
>> the ultimate chick magnet.
>>

> Some spelling lessons would not hurt.

What was misspelled???