Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Let me know when the storm is over

OT: Let me know when the storm is over

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns9972694EEAACCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> Do you like running around in circles at high speed?
>>

> like it, no, but it does seem to be part of the job requirements
>
> --

If you wish, I will send you the membership requirements
for the SFOM at the Sooper Sekrit Cite.

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9972694EEAACCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> Do you like running around in circles at high speed?
>>>

>> like it, no, but it does seem to be part of the job requirements
>>
>> --

> If you wish, I will send you the membership requirements
> for the SFOM at the Sooper Sekrit Cite.

why not, it will give me something to laugh about later...

- If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9972697BA54D7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Sexually Frustrated Old Man? It all makes sense now.
>>>

>> Close but no ceegar.
>>

> Sex For Only Money?

Sir Frisbee Owns M.p.c.e.mcse

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns99726A72CA702neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> why not, it will give me something to laugh about later...
>
> --

Trust me, you'll enjoy earning the membership.