Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Let me know when the storm is over

OT: Let me know when the storm is over

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#CZ6
#(E-Mail Removed):

> That's funny because Neil is old.

two words - F U

- Gun Fighting Rule: The only thing worse than a miss, is a slow miss.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm a fscking poasting machine!

good to have goals in life. Mine is 2 chicks at once...

- Nine times out of ten the statisticians are wrong.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Me too. I have more poasts this month than evar.

not me, but isn't it nice to know that we are rapidly approaching 1000
combined?

.....wait, I remember doing that on my own...

- Features should be discovered, not documented.

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns996B6FAAD14C2neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Me too. I have more poasts this month than evar.

> not me, but isn't it nice to know that we are rapidly approaching 1000
> combined?
>
> ....wait, I remember doing that on my own...
>
> --

OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.

CBIC

news:Xns996B6F6191582neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I'm a fscking poasting machine!
>>

> good to have goals in life. Mine is 2 chicks at once...

First you need a million dollars. Or in your case 9 hundred thousand
loonies.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Ozs#(E-Mail Removed):

> Or in your case 9 hundred thousand
> loonies.

so, I don't have to leave the office for those...

- The American Express Card of Borg. Don't Assimilate without it.

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.

DUDE!?! Yer Older than me! or did you forget...

news:Xns996B8C72F306neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.
>>

> DUDE!?! Yer Older than me! or did you forget...

That is unpossible. No one is older than you.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns996B8C72F306neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.
>>>

>> DUDE!?! Yer Older than me! or did you forget...
>>

> That is unpossible. No one is older than you.

I am niether the oldest nor the youngest MCNGP. I am however, the only
Canadian MCNGP that is it's own world wide entity

- Can I run STACKER on my VISA?

Lnkwizard2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:Xns996B8C72F306neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.
>>>

>> DUDE!?! Yer Older than me! or did you forget...
>>

> That is unpossible. No one is older than you.

Actually I am older than him, that is why I pick on him
for being an old f@rt. If he behaves himself, I might
nominate him for membership in the SFOM organization
I am part of.