Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Let me know when the storm is over

OT: Let me know when the storm is over

kpg

So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?

Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...

Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
the flood waters receed.

0x22

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>
> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>
> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
> the flood waters receed.

I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?

that would be Link

> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>
> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
> the flood waters receed.

I think it's pretty much safe to come out now. I am ok with settling on
having more posts now that any other month this year merely by having me
show up.

- famous last words: .....I KNOW it's in the docs!

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>>
>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>>
>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
>> the flood waters receed.
>>

> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.

but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too

- Diplomacy: Saying "nice doggie" until you find a big rock.

Cerebrus

On Jul 12, 4:34 am, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too

.... knowing how much he likes to live up to his name.

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns996AC711ED32Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>>>
>>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>>>
>>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
>>> the flood waters receed.
>>>

>> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
>> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
>>

> but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too
>
> --

Thought you might be slowing up in your
OLD age, so I figured you could use a little help.

CBIC

news:Xns996AC711ED32Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>>>
>>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>>>
>>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
>>> the flood waters receed.
>>>

>> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
>> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
>>

> but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too

I'm a fscking poasting machine!

CBIC

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:Xns996AC711ED32Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

>>> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
>>> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
>>>

>> but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too
>>
>> --

> Thought you might be slowing up in your
> OLD age, so I figured you could use a little help.

That's funny because Neil is old.

CBIC

news:Xns996AC6E255FEBneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>
>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
>>

> that would be Link
>
>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
>>
>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
>> the flood waters receed.
>>

> I think it's pretty much safe to come out now. I am ok with settling on
> having more posts now that any other month this year merely by having me
> show up.

Me too. I have more poasts this month than evar.

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thought you might be slowing up in your
> OLD age, so I figured you could use a little help.

want to compare birthdays, old man?

- THAT tagline is true ---> <--- THAT tagline is false