Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Poll

Jimbo

Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I thought it's
about time for a poll.

So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

FrisbeeŽ

"Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I thought
> it's about time for a poll.
>
> So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

I vote for FrisbeeŽ

That guy is a REAL pain in the a$$

And I hear he hates dylsexics.

Kline Sphere

>So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

prajeep - MCNGP.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

I got your poll right here.

--
kpg A+ N# MCP MCNGP 0x22

(did I win yet?)

Jtyc

> And I hear he hates dylsexics.

I hate people who can't spell.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> And I hear he hates dylsexics.

> I hate people who can't spell.

How do you feel about people who mis-spell deliberately?

You best stay out of rec.sport.football.college. You'd go insane.

Jtyc

> How do you feel about people who mis-spell deliberately?

Yes, I hate Neil too.

> You'd go insane.

Too late my friend.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jimbo expostulated for all the world
to hear;

> Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I
> thought it's about time for a poll.
>
> So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

Vote for me!

I promise that if you vote for me, I will not buy the beer or the pizza for
the party afterward. Further, I declare that anyone that votes for me is a
pathetic moron! If you vote for me, I will continue to mock anyone that
uses an apostrophe in the wrong place, or asks how many questions and
what's the passing score in exam 70-XXX!

So, Vote early and often.

More importantly; Vote For ME!

This has been an unpaid, political announcement from;

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Network Guru

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I thought
>> it's about time for a poll.
>>
>> So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

> I vote for FrisbeeŽ
>
> That guy is a REAL pain in the a$$
>
> And I hear he hates dylsexics.

I concur that guy is a real PITA..... however i heard he is really willing
to share information in respect to picking up the wimmen....rumor has it his
system is even more powerful than the mcse lapel pin

Tron2005

We all know the award would go to consultant. He makes me laugh my ass off
now, but I hated that SOB for a long period of time.

"Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I thought
> it's about time for a poll.
>
> So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

select.poll.poll() never blocks birdsong Python 2 02-12-2009 07:14 AM
Re: select.poll.poll() never blocks Jean-Paul Calderone Python 3 02-12-2009 06:09 AM
ghdl poll antonio bergnoli VHDL 12 12-20-2005 03:25 AM
Poll for new mail? William W. Plummer Firefox 1 07-03-2004 06:26 PM
MCSD/MCAD Exam Poll mpopovits MCSD 0 07-16-2003 12:52 PM

Advertisments