Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > How to set the location of Shared Documents folder

How to set the location of Shared Documents folder

=?Utf-8?B?S0Nhdg==?=

I have a notebook with a hard disk patitioned into drives C and D. When I
click on My Computer the path is C:\Documents and Settings\All
Usser\Documents. I would like to change the path from drive C to drive D.
How can this change be made?
--
KC

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Hi:
Right click on My Documents icon
Choose Properties
Click on "Move" and choose the folder on drive C where you want it to reside
Carlos

"KCav" wrote:

> I have a notebook with a hard disk patitioned into drives C and D. When I
> click on My Computer the path is C:\Documents and Settings\All
> Usser\Documents. I would like to change the path from drive C to drive D.
> How can this change be made?
> --
> KC

=?Utf-8?B?S0Nhdg==?=

Works for My Documents but not for Shared Documents,
--
KC