Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > ISSADMIN service not available

ISSADMIN service not available

=?Utf-8?B?S0Nhdg==?=

I clicked on Admin Tools > Event Viewer > Application
Found a warning Source Ci Service; description IISdmin is not avaiable so
virtual roots can not be indexed.

What are virtual roots? What action should I take?

--
KC

=?Utf-8?B?S0Nhdg==?=

The problem persists.