Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Strange thing with MCP site and passports

Strange thing with MCP site and passports

Hool

Hi,
I don't know what is happening to MS MCP site, but I had two times in four
months to change my email in personal info..
Let me explain the situation:
When I got my first exam pass I registered my MS passport on my company's
email account (stupid me), after I left this company I changed my Personal
information in MCP site, but I could change my passport, oh well let it be

bur after some time I've noticed that my email changed back to my passport's
mail?

why this is happening? MS is playing with backup of DB?