Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Thank you all!

Thank you all!

Planet Earth

Hi everybody!

I passed my 70-350 "Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004" a few hours ago, and I want to share my happiness and gratitude with you.

Thank you all for your helpful comments and whishes!

Next month I'll be studying for my 70-290 with the aim to get my MCSA within the 1Q 2008.

Thanks again, and I hope I can continue applying my knowledge in helping people within MS newsgroups.