Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Let's have a look at the totals

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: Let's have a look at the totals

 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
CBIC 403
Neil 357
Lnkwizard 12
*splorf*


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uZob#
$(E-Mail Removed):

> CBIC 403
> Neil 357
> Lnkwizard 12
> *splorf*
>
>
>


and how does it feel to out drivel the drivel-master...

--
The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X


- A conclusion is a place where you got tired of thinking.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns99699737146CDneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uZob#
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> CBIC 403
>> Neil 357
>> Lnkwizard 12
>> *splorf*
>>
>>
>>

>
> and how does it feel to out drivel the drivel-master...
>

I'm boldly going where no man has ever gone before.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm boldly going where no man has ever gone before.


um, I have..

--
The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X


- You're only as old as you feel... the next day.
 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9969A0D8DF854neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I'm boldly going where no man has ever gone before.

>
> um, I have..
>

oh


 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
this activity is unbecoming of an mcngp

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns9969A0D8DF854neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I'm boldly going where no man has ever gone before.

>>
>> um, I have..
>>

> oh
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2007

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> this activity is unbecoming of an mcngp
>

Lighten up. It isn't like there's anyone using this NG anymore. I'm trying
to give it a proper sendoff before they kick the plug out of the wall.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2007
i use it religously, i dont understand what you are trying to say

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> this activity is unbecoming of an mcngp
>>

> Lighten up. It isn't like there's anyone using this NG anymore. I'm trying
> to give it a proper sendoff before they kick the plug out of the wall.



 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2007

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
>i use it religously, i dont understand what you are trying to say
>


I'm saying it's deader in here than a morgue. It's a ghost town, man,
complete with tumbleweeds blowing down the street.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Cerebrus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2007
On Jul 11, 6:51 pm, "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >i use it religously, i dont understand what you are trying to say

>
> I'm saying it's deader in here than a morgue. It's a ghost town, man,
> complete with tumbleweeds blowing down the street.


Ghost towns do have their fair share of activity too... at night...

*shivers*

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Running totals in gridview (when you have many totals required) =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IENoYXBtYW4=?= ASP .Net 3 02-16-2007 12:03 PM
Why do look-ahead and look-behind have to be fixed-width patterns? inhahe Python 3 01-28-2005 12:50 PM
I have created a website "lookup" i dont think its gonna get bigger and fancyer than it already is but have a look Rahmi Acar C++ 0 04-20-2004 10:18 PM
totals at the top of a DataGrid? Gary ASP .Net 4 02-24-2004 01:14 AM



Advertisments