Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-270

70-270

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5?=

I never see any post about the 70-270 exam... Is it that easy? Should i stop
being a chicken (giving chickens a bad name) and take the d@mn test? I've
read the MS Press Exam 70-270 cover to cover (twice) and done all the labs...
I've setup up my server lab and started reading Exam 70-290... Any comments?

TIA

=?Utf-8?B?RmluYWxIb2thZ2U=?=

Ray, Many people consider the 70-270 exam the underdog of all exams. but I
strongly suggest that you take this test extremely serious or you will find
yourself
taking this exam over and over again. The exam was upgraded recently, and is
totally focused on XP in a server environment. I recently took this test and
it was on the brutal difficulty level. and I went to the test very prepared.

I think you are prepared for the test if you did all the labs., but dont
forget to use your logic and you will be ok.
I hope this information is useful

"Ray" wrote:

> I never see any post about the 70-270 exam... Is it that easy? Should i stop
> being a chicken (giving chickens a bad name) and take the d@mn test? I've
> read the MS Press Exam 70-270 cover to cover (twice) and done all the labs...
> I've setup up my server lab and started reading Exam 70-290... Any comments?
>
> TIA

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5?=

Thanks a Million!