Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: not to change the subject, but...

OT: not to change the subject, but...

kpg

This is good for a few laughs....

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/priorart.cgi

SFW and based on the fact that I'm still here, virus free...

kp "we'll see about that" g

You may now return to your mindless phosting.

CBIC

news:Xns996969BA3459ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.1 6...

> You may now return to your mindless phosting.

Thank you.

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns996969BA3459ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.1 6:

> http://thesurrealist.co.uk/priorart.cgi

"It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser beams."

I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must use it
on my next project to screw things up...

- Naval Def'n: Abovewater Warfare | Sailor on a waterbed

CBIC

news:Xns99697E2FF1DF7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns996969BA3459ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.1 6:
>
>> http://thesurrealist.co.uk/priorart.cgi

> "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser beams."
>
> I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must use it
> on my next project to screw things up...

Good luck with that.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:O#(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99697E2FF1DF7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:Xns996969BA3459ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.1 6:
>>
>>> http://thesurrealist.co.uk/priorart.cgi

>> "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser
>> beams."
>>
>> I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must
>> use it on my next project to screw things up...
>>

> Good luck with that.

thanks

- Dinosaurs do it extinctively.

CBIC

news:Xns996992538C7D7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:O#(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99697E2FF1DF7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:Xns996969BA3459ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.1 6:

>>> "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser
>>> beams."
>>>
>>> I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must
>>> use it on my next project to screw things up...
>>>

>> Good luck with that.
>>

> thanks

welcomes

Cerebrus

On Jul 10, 9:24 pm, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser beams."
>
> I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must use it
> on my next project to screw things up...

D'you really need something so complicated just to perform the simple
task of screwing things up ??

catwalker63

Cerebrus <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> On Jul 10, 9:24 pm, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> "It's an airbag that connects to the Internet! It shoots laser
>> beams."
>>
>> I am so confused as to how someone would come up with that. I must
>> use it on my next project to screw things up...

> D'you really need something so complicated just to perform the simple
> task of screwing things up ??

What do they teach you children in these schools today???? Have you never
heard of job security?? Never let anyone know that your work is simple.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Cerebrus

On Jul 11, 8:14 pm, catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What do they teach you children in these schools today????

Not much besides sex ed.

Neil

did you hear Cerebrus <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> D'you really need something so complicated just to perform the simple
> task of screwing things up ??

no, but it's more fun this way

- CONGRESS.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot Washington D.C. (Y/n)?