Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Qualities of a good web designer

Reply
Thread Tools

Qualities of a good web designer

 
 
webdesignsigma@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
designer to develop a new website for their business. http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
website developer.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Travis Newbury
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
On Jul 10, 7:24 am, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
> designer to develop a new website for their business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
> website developer.


What the hell are you talking about?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Joel Shepherd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Jul 10, 7:24 am, "(E-Mail Removed)"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
> > designer to develop a new website for their
> > business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
> > offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
> > website developer.

>
> What the hell are you talking about?


Now, Travis: that's not very soft or interpersonal of you ...

--
Joel.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian Cryer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> On Jul 10, 7:24 am, "(E-Mail Removed)"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
>> designer to develop a new website for their
>> business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
>> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
>> website developer.

>
> What the hell are you talking about?


You are quite right, his/her posting doesn't make sense. Its also
multi-posted to at least one other newsgroup.

Sadly I think its just spam. Shame we're seeing more and more of it.
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Minor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007

"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> On Jul 10, 7:24 am, "(E-Mail Removed)"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
>> designer to develop a new website for their
>> business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
>> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
>> website developer.

>
> What the hell are you talking about?
>


Why would you advertise your web design company on a group populated mostly
by other web designers. Me thinks they are missing there target demograhpics
here....

Mikey


 
Reply With Quote
 
John Hosking
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
Travis Newbury wrote:
> On Jul 10, 7:24 am, "(E-Mail Removed)"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
>> designer to develop a new website for their business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
>> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
>> website developer.

>
> What the hell are you talking about?
>

Funny. This spammer multi-posted to c.i.w.a.h and a.w.w (at least), and
the posts there propagated to my newsserver and I downloaded them (not
happily, of course). But here in a.html, my newsserver quite niftily
omitted/killed the darn thing. Unfortunately, *this* is the one place
where you replied, so I get to see it again here, too. :-p

And no, I couldn't figure out what the OP's blathering was about either.
(I could detect neither the question nor the mind. Maybe I lack the
appropriate interpersonal skills?)

--
John
Pondering the value of the UIP: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
Brian Cryer wrote:
> "Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>> On Jul 10, 7:24 am, "(E-Mail Removed)"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
>>> designer to develop a new website for their
>>> business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
>>> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
>>> website developer.

>>
>> What the hell are you talking about?

>
> You are quite right, his/her posting doesn't make sense. Its also
> multi-posted to at least one other newsgroup.
>
> Sadly I think its just spam. Shame we're seeing more and more of it.


That wouldn't be from Google Groups, would it...?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian Cryer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
"Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Brian Cryer wrote:
>> "Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>>> On Jul 10, 7:24 am, "(E-Mail Removed)"
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
>>>> designer to develop a new website for their
>>>> business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
>>>> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
>>>> website developer.
>>>
>>> What the hell are you talking about?

>>
>> You are quite right, his/her posting doesn't make sense. Its also
>> multi-posted to at least one other newsgroup.
>>
>> Sadly I think its just spam. Shame we're seeing more and more of it.

>
> That wouldn't be from Google Groups, would it...?


I hadn't noticed ... but you're quite right.
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian


 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
Brian Cryer wrote:
> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Brian Cryer wrote:
>>> "Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>>>> On Jul 10, 7:24 am, "(E-Mail Removed)"
>>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
>>>>> designer to develop a new website for their
>>>>> business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
>>>>> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
>>>>> website developer.
>>>>
>>>> What the hell are you talking about?
>>>
>>> You are quite right, his/her posting doesn't make sense. Its also
>>> multi-posted to at least one other newsgroup.
>>>
>>> Sadly I think its just spam. Shame we're seeing more and more of it.

>>
>> That wouldn't be from Google Groups, would it...?

>
> I hadn't noticed ... but you're quite right.


See my sig. I only see that stuff when it's quoted.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Travis Newbury
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-11-2007
On Jul 10, 6:15 pm, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> That wouldn't be from Google Groups, would it...?

> > I hadn't noticed ... but you're quite right.

> See my sig. I only see that stuff when it's quoted.


Ah, but then you miss all my quality input, (including this one), as I
use Google Groups exclusively.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Designer Property Serialization -- Sycning inner properties to designer property window Alexander Higgins ASP .Net Building Controls 3 07-30-2007 09:09 PM
Sharepoint Designer/ Expression Web Designer : adding item in toolbox ? Steve B. ASP .Net 4 06-01-2007 04:29 AM
Budget priced digital cameras with decent picture qualities Nardenajus Digital Photography 2 12-08-2004 03:49 PM
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC40 - Redeeming Qualities ? XL 02 Digital Photography 0 07-26-2003 01:14 AM



Advertisments