Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Broadband For Chuck(Message)

Broadband For Chuck(Message)

John

Chuck, It is a little confusing adding all the messages on, so I started a
new one,
also I have had posts which I posted to the original one returned as not
acceptable.

Chuck, have gone through this several times and it is the same every time,

so I am now sure its not a mistake I have made, sorry about that,

what now? guess I'm pretty hopeless. John.