Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Reading of file by next of map file and by next of file descriptor.

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Miros=B3aw?= Makowiecki

How many times is map file faster than reading of file by next of file
descriptor and when both times are so aqual one?
Thanks in advance.

Alf P. Steinbach

* Mirosław Makowiecki:
> How many times is map file faster than reading of file by next of file
> descriptor and when both times are so aqual one?
> Thanks in advance.

Measure.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.