Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-293 Book Question

70-293 Book Question

T-Bone

I think this is in all the book s in the series, but at the back of the MS
Press Self Paced Training book for 70-293, there is an ad for Pearson VUE.
The ad line is "Confident. Intelligent. Secure. She must be a Microsoft
Certified Professional..."

My question is, where the fark are the MCPs who look like that? All the ones
I've found look more like the picture on the page before, including the big
head. The advertised personality traits would just be bonus.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Mike T.

"T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> My question is, where the fark are the MCPs who look like that? All the
> ones
> I've found look more like the picture on the page before, including the
> big
> head. The advertised personality traits would just be bonus.

What are these "personality traits" of which you speak?

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI