Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Great new develper community concept

Great new develper community concept

codezilla94@gmail.com

I found this new site I am excited about http://www.spikesolutions.net.
The concept, zip up your programming solutions and submit them to this
site for free. Each time someone downloads your solution you get
$1.00. The creators of the site are trying to improve the quality and
availability of "spike solutions" by rewarding developers with cash
for submitting their solutions. I would like to hear your thoughts.

Roedy Green

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 01:15:05 -0000, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote,

>The concept, zip up your programming solutions and submit them to this
>site for free. Each time someone downloads your solution you get
>$1.00. The creators of the site are trying to improve the quality and
>availability of "spike solutions" by rewarding developers with cash
>for submitting their solutions. I would like to hear your thoughts.

I forget what it is called, but a similar site folded. I think the
problem is:

1. you can get help faster and free in the newsgroups.

2. there is always a dispute as to whether someone answered a
question.

3. when someone is willing to pay, they usually want an immediate
answer, so have an expert on tap to solve the problem for them.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary