Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Microsoft Exams

Microsoft Exams

=?Utf-8?B?c3Rvcm0gd2FyZGVu?=

I have recenty been trawiling through ebay for Cisco equipment for when i
eventually study my CCNA Exam (i am yet to do any of the Microsoft ones).
Anyway as i was looking through the vairous adversts i cam accross an advert
which offered the certificates for a fee of £2000 - £3000 pounds. All the
required is your name address and DOB.

I am just on the 1st rung of the certifcation ladder myself and from what i
have read on the examination body websites students need to bring ID with
them to sit the exam. I have read about briandumps etc on the microsoft
website but someone siting the exam for a fee for somone else takes the
biscuit.

Nedless to say i enquired about the other certifications they did and
reported them to the respective Micrsosoft Cisco and CompTia

I am unfortunate to be in a posation where someone who was supposadly be
certified comes to me for ansers to common problems. I will help anyone who
asks me but if they are getting paied more then me and getting credit for
other peoples work they need to be certified by a docter and taken away....Or
shot