Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Ot: How many posts

Ot: How many posts

CBIC

news:Xns99695AC48D421neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> Just trying to rally the troops

> hard to rally what's not there

sad but true. I thought by now Fris would have scolded us good.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99695A9E0564Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> It's all drivel.

>> quantity...
>>

> agreed

right

-

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99695A8CE9062neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eEv9agpwHHA.4184
>> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> Don't force me to use my newly discovered delete key.

>> could you also discover teh ability to snip? I know we've been
>> excessive in
>> the "non-snippage" in another thread, but that was to prove a point.
>> I promise to snip in this thread, but not spell correctly
>>

> I don't have time to snip. Besides, no one will read this anyway.
> Well, besides you.

I'm not reading them, just responding to them

-

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99695AB63D4DAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> What? I only had 46 this morning. I was dreading opening OE for fear
>>> you would have posted 500 last night.
>>>

>> I really didn't feel like responding to my own posts
>>

> It wouldn't be the first time. Remember the 1500 poast dare?

that's why I didn't FEEL like it.

-

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eoYr3QvwHHA.484
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns99695AC48D421neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> Just trying to rally the troops

>> hard to rally what's not there
>>

> sad but true. I thought by now Fris would have scolded us good.

Agian, you can't correct what you don't monitor.

- My other tagline is a Porsche.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#

> news:Xns99695AD679A44neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> The answer is 42.

>> then you asked the wrong question
>>

> you are correct.

DUH! I'm the InterNeil

news:Xns99695F73DA9E1neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99695A9E0564Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> quantity...
>>>

>> agreed
>>

> right

Absolutley

CBIC

news:Xns99695F845B047neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99695A8CE9062neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eEv9agpwHHA.4184
>>> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

>>> could you also discover teh ability to snip? I know we've been
>>> excessive in
>>> the "non-snippage" in another thread, but that was to prove a point.
>>> I promise to snip in this thread, but not spell correctly
>>>

>> I don't have time to snip. Besides, no one will read this anyway.
>> Well, besides you.
>>

> I'm not reading them, just responding to them

me too

CBIC

news:Xns99695F960A4D7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99695AB63D4DAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I really didn't feel like responding to my own posts
>>>

>> It wouldn't be the first time. Remember the 1500 poast dare?
>>

> that's why I didn't FEEL like it.

good point

CBIC

news:Xns99695FB0FDB23neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99695AC48D421neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

>>> hard to rally what's not there
>>>

>> sad but true. I thought by now Fris would have scolded us good.
>>

> Agian, you can't correct what you don't monitor.

If he does stumble across this, look out. His OCD is going to kick in but
good.

Re: OT: Too many posts Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:18 PM
OT: Too many posts Microcephalic S. Bob MCSE 78 11-21-2005 07:41 PM
Too Many Posts TechGeekPro MCSE 5 09-30-2004 03:22 PM
OT: too many posts Neil MCSE 56 07-02-2004 06:19 PM

Advertisments