Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mp3s

king.50@virgin.net

i dont no if this is the rite place but still. i have a fone that
plays mp3s but wenever any song is downloaded from the net to my pc it
comes up as either wma or mpeg 4. and converters wont convert them
because they r protected. does nyone no how to get mp3s? or r these
phones actually useless as music players?

ded

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>i dont no if this is the rite place but still. i have a fone that
> plays mp3s but wenever any song is downloaded from the net to my pc it
> comes up as either wma or mpeg 4. and converters wont convert them
> because they r protected. does nyone no how to get mp3s? or r these
> phones actually useless as music players?

Also Your spellcheck is malfunctioning.

You are downloading copy protected files - digital rights management.
If your "fone" only plays MP3's then that is what you have to download.

Evan Platt

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 22:51:51 +0100, "ded"
<stark_*******(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>i dont no if this is the rite place but still. i have a fone that
>> plays mp3s but wenever any song is downloaded from the net to my pc it
>> comes up as either wma or mpeg 4. and converters wont convert them
>> because they r protected. does nyone no how to get mp3s? or r these
>> phones actually useless as music players?
>>

>Also Your spellcheck is malfunctioning.
>
>You are downloading copy protected files - digital rights management.
>If your "fone" only plays MP3's then that is what you have to download.

Google Groups at its finest.

kauser2khan@yahoo.com

hi dear download mp3 from www.super3gp.com its a nice place for mp3
music

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

>i dont no if this is the rite place but still. i have a fone that
>plays mp3s but wenever any song is downloaded from the net to my pc it
>comes up as either wma or mpeg 4. and converters wont convert them
>because they r protected. does nyone no how to get mp3s? or r these
>phones actually useless as music players?

You purchased the mp3 you have every right to use it however you want.

That said, you need to remove the DRM protecting the MP3.

Google like: MP3 <the service you downloaded it from> fairuse DRM

If they are coming up as WMA you might be able to remove the DRM with
this site http://tinyurl.com/yxcscb
--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDVC1Ex9kAA

Opening MP3s from newsgroups in Mozilla HellPope Huey Firefox 2 11-02-2005 06:11 PM
Playing MP3s with Firefox Jim Firefox 2 01-02-2005 02:22 PM
Winamp2 a winner again. Fix MP3s with it, practically no need for an MP3 editor now. fitwell Computer Support 26 09-29-2003 03:15 AM
Downloading MP3s James Kelly Computer Support 7 09-12-2003 08:58 PM
Re: Help with Foreign MP3s Mitch Computer Support 0 07-16-2003 05:32 AM

Advertisments