Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > date and time Privlage Problem

date and time Privlage Problem

CBIC

news:Xns99697F702181Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9969665238561neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

>>> 'splains it
>>>

>> Yes it does.
>>

> are you sure?

no

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99697F623567Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:e
>> $(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I think I tired the old guy out. Do you need a nap?

>> just had to take care of some personal business and to do some actual
>> business. Spelling corrections followed by recieving information from
>> teh police on someone that needs to be "dealt" with
>>

> That sounds serious. The spelling corrections that is.

actually the reverse. Spellin is easie.

- Carpe dum: seize the idiot

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:u7p#(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99697F702181Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9969665238561neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>>> Yes it does.
>>>

>> are you sure?
>>

> no

really?

- MONEY TALKS... but all mine ever says is GOODBYE!

CBIC

news:Xns996993269FE3Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99697F623567Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:e
>>> $(E-Mail Removed):

>>> just had to take care of some personal business and to do some actual
>>> business. Spelling corrections followed by recieving information from
>>> teh police on someone that needs to be "dealt" with
>>>

>> That sounds serious. The spelling corrections that is.
>>

> actually the reverse. Spellin is easie.

srue si

CBIC

news:Xns996993352D40Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:u7p#(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99697F702181Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> are you sure?
>>>

>> no
>>

> really?

Yup

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns996993269FE3Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns99697F623567Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>>> That sounds serious. The spelling corrections that is.
>>>

>> actually the reverse. Spellin is easie.
>>

> srue si

do you realize we have posted over 800 pieces of crapin less than 3 days?

- Be alert! The world needs more lerts...

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns996993352D40Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:u7p#(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns99697F702181Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>>> no
>>>

>> really?
>>

> Yup

oh

- Tow-ers will be violated.

CBIC

news:Xns99699788FDAFAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns996993269FE3Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> actually the reverse. Spellin is easie.
>>>

>> srue si
>>

> do you realize we have posted over 800 pieces of crapin less than 3 days?

scary ain't it

CBIC

news:Xns9969979118E48neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns996993352D40Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:u7p#(E-Mail Removed):

>>> really?
>>>

>> Yup
>>

> oh