Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > date and time Privlage Problem

date and time Privlage Problem

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99695FDBF10Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

>>> You don't need an excuse.

>> Thanks, now I also have permission
>>

> great

I'd hand you a drink, but your arms are too short.

- Only you (and strip mining) can prevent forest fires...

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eKrVzmvwHHA.312
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns99695FEBED6C2neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns99695B3965533neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>>> carry on then.
>>>

>> I don't remember that movie.
>>

> they didn't show it in canadia

'splains it

- Only you (and strip mining) can prevent forest fires...

CBIC

news:Xns9969663724F1Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99695FCA818CFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> got that straight
>>>

>> I hate you.
>>

> I'm ok with that.

I'm glad

CBIC

news:Xns99696647AB85Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99695FDBF10Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

>>> Thanks, now I also have permission
>>>

>> great
>>

> I'd hand you a drink, but your arms are too short.

That's because you're way over there.-------->>>>>>

CBIC

news:Xns9969665238561neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99695FEBED6C2neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I don't remember that movie.
>>>

>> they didn't show it in canadia
>>

> 'splains it

Yes it does.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#UO#(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99696647AB85Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns99695FDBF10Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...

>>> great
>>>

>> I'd hand you a drink, but your arms are too short.
>>

> That's because you're way over there.-------->>>>>>

no, I'm right HERE!

(last post till lunch, I have work to do now)

- How do I set my laser printer to STUN?

CBIC

news:Xns99696AF23709Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#UO#(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99696647AB85Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I'd hand you a drink, but your arms are too short.
>>>

>> That's because you're way over there.-------->>>>>>
>>

> no, I'm right HERE!
>
> (last post till lunch, I have work to do now)

I think I tired the old guy out. Do you need a nap?

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:e
$(E-Mail Removed):

> I think I tired the old guy out. Do you need a nap?

just had to take care of some personal business and to do some actual
business. Spelling corrections followed by recieving information from teh
police on someone that needs to be "dealt" with

- The cost of feathers has risen. Now, even down is up.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9969665238561neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns99695FEBED6C2neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>>> they didn't show it in canadia
>>>

>> 'splains it
>>

> Yes it does.

are you sure?

- WYSIWIT - What You See Is What I Typed

CBIC

news:Xns99697F623567Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:e
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I think I tired the old guy out. Do you need a nap?

> just had to take care of some personal business and to do some actual
> business. Spelling corrections followed by recieving information from teh
> police on someone that needs to be "dealt" with

That sounds serious. The spelling corrections that is.