Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Unicode strings normalization

Unicode strings normalization

turbovince

Hello,

I'm writing methods that receive an UTF8 C-String from a SOAP Server
and I'd need to normalize it so that accents and similar characters
get removed.

So in fact, I want to achieve the Unicode NDF (Normalization Form D),
something like:

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/repor...5-NormFig4.jpg

Anyone is familiar with handling Unicode strings in C++? Any reliable
library that could help me normalize the strings?

Thank you.

Unicode Normalization Form C? emf HTML 5 04-05-2013 08:47 PM
compare unicode to non-unicode strings Asterix Python 5 08-31-2008 07:31 PM
Understanding Unicode Normalization Forms? kcobra Java 2 06-04-2008 04:56 AM
Unicode Normalization of Text Streams William Ahern C Programming 4 09-19-2006 02:19 PM