Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > popup menu

popup menu

Amit Siddhpura

In windows xp on the desktop when i am right click on desktop
one popup menu is open in this popupmenu and this menu has six item
like properties,new, paste..... how can i add a new item like empty
the recycle bin
so when i right click on popup menu it will show empty the recycle bin
also

WhzzKdd

"Amit Siddhpura" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> In windows xp on the desktop when i am right click on desktop
> one popup menu is open in this popupmenu and this menu has six item
> like properties,new, paste..... how can i add a new item like empty
> the recycle bin
> so when i right click on popup menu it will show empty the recycle bin
> also

Try this freeware:

http://shareme.com/details/fast-expl...nsion-dll.html

Haven't tried it - don't know if it will do what you want, but it might.

why?

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:55:58 -0000, Amit Siddhpura wrote:

>In windows xp on the desktop when i am right click on desktop
>one popup menu is open in this popupmenu and this menu has six item
>like properties,new, paste..... how can i add a new item like empty
>the recycle bin
>so when i right click on popup menu it will show empty the recycle bin
>also

Mine is customised by a recovery undelete application, however -

Right click on the Recycle Bin for it's context menu handler popup menu
that has Empty Recycle Bin.

You will want to try www.google.com , search for stuff like

windows xp adding entries to context menu

or

xp recycle bin command line options

See the last link below, first it has the answe.

Windows XP: own Menu entries in context menu
Subject: own Menu entries in context menu Question Hi Lorry, is the
following possible (maybe ... Adding Programs to Your Windows XP Start
Menu Shortcuts ...
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Windows-X...es-context.htm
- 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Add Notepad2 to Windows Vista or XP Right Click Context Menu My ...
Add Notepad2 to Windows Vista or XP Right Click Context Menu ... This
entry was posted on Monday, May 7th, 2007 at 2:01 pm and is filed under
Windows Vista. ...
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/0...-context-menu/
- 60k - 8 Jul 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

Generate a File Listing from a Windows Explorer Context Menu
Useful information about Windows XP including tweaks, guides, ... To
create the entry in the context menu it's necessary to first create a
..bat file. ...
www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm - 67k - Cached - Similar
pages

TUTORIAL: How to Add / Remove Entries in Context Menus - joejoe ...
C. Same methods applies for removing entries from context menu. ... OS:
Windows XP Pro with SP2. Ofcourse it can bee but i dont know how to. ...
http://www.joejoe.org/forum/index.ph...iew=getnewpost - 78k -
Cached - Similar pages

Download Add Context Menu 1.0 - Add Context Menu is a simple ...
Add Context Menu description Add Context Menu is a simple component to
add a right-click entry to Windows Explorer. Add Context Menu is a
simple component ...
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/...ext-Menu.shtml -
86k - Cached - Similar pages

http://www.ss64.com/nt/cleanmgr.html

Q&R Page - Windows XP from A to Z
Add Empty Recycle Bin to the Right Click (Line 21) ...... These tabs can
be accessed directly by adding options to the above given command line.
CONTROL. ...
www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_qr.htm - 100k - Cached - Similar pages

Me

John Holmes

WhzzKdd "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Haven't tried it -

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one.
Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to
impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will
still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more
rapidly.

--
Your mother was a drooling sumo wrestler who spend her days in a drunken
stupor in caves.