Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:Transformers

OT:Transformers

CBIC

news:Xns9968AE64458C4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:u
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9968ACA728634neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I was dumb struck when spike had the contest to determine which Jessica
>>> was
>>> the hottest and "Beal" was the other choice. NO CONTEST!
>>>

>> Don't get me wrong Beal is hawt but Alba is just, well, gawddamb it.
>>

> yes, now if you will excuse me there is a little sumpin I haveta take care
> of...

Go ahead, I just finished.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eSciE4mwHHA.484
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Go ahead, I just finished.

no, I will not shake your hand...

- Rome was not built in a day, probably because IBM was in on the job.

CBIC

news:Xns9968C1AC45464neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>

>> Go ahead, I just finished.
>>

> no, I will not shake your hand...

Go ahead. I washed afterwards

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:OBo#(E-Mail Removed):

>> no, I will not shake your hand...
>>

> Go ahead. I washed afterwards

you're arms are too short anyway.

- If my PATH gets any bigger, it's gonna be a FREEWAY!!

CBIC

news:Xns99695B92EF26Aneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:OBo#(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>> no, I will not shake your hand...
>>>

>> Go ahead. I washed afterwards
>>

> you're arms are too short anyway.

Do you think I"m a T Rex?

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99695B92EF26Aneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:OBo#(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Go ahead. I washed afterwards
>>>

>> you're arms are too short anyway.
>>

> Do you think I"m a T Rex?

FINE, go ahead, reach over and shake my hand...see? way too short...Rex...

- MANIAC - An early computer built by nuts.

CBIC

news:Xns996960DB4C6E8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

Well, you're standing way over there --------->>>>>>>

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns996960DB4C6E8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns99695B92EF26Aneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>>> Do you think I"m a T Rex?
>>>

>> FINE, go ahead, reach over and shake my hand...see? way too
>> short...Rex...
>>

> Well, you're standing way over there --------->>>>>>>

no, I'm right here.

- Only you (and strip mining) can prevent forest fires...

CBIC

news:Xns996966605D3B6neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns996960DB4C6E8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> FINE, go ahead, reach over and shake my hand...see? way too
>>> short...Rex...
>>>

>> Well, you're standing way over there --------->>>>>>>
>>

> no, I'm right here.

don't stand so close to me

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uyPH
$(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns996966605D3B6neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns996960DB4C6E8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>>> Well, you're standing way over there --------->>>>>>>
>>>

>> no, I'm right here.
>>

> don't stand so close to me

pft, you can't reach me anyway

- Confucius say: Television never replace old reliable key hole