Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Woo Hoo!

OT Woo Hoo!

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
> newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.

they'll say "that F%^&in Neil is back!"

- Does fuzzy logic tickle?

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9968AC4D48474neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9968A4AF51084neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

>>> If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need

400
>>> poasts.
>>>

>> wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...
>>

> Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.

I will be expecting monthly status reports

- If it weren't for computers we'd probably be in bed at a decent hour.

CBIC

news:Xns9968ADCAFF8Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
>> newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.
>>

> they'll say "that F%^&in Neil is back!"

I'll get hate mail for contributing to your mayhem.

CBIC

news:Xns9968ADDCAF75neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9968AC4D48474neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> 400
>>>>

>>> wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...
>>>

>> Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.
>>

> I will be expecting monthly status reports

Are we using the new cover sheet on the TPS reports yet?

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9968ADCAFF8Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
>>> newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.
>>>

>> they'll say "that F%^&in Neil is back!"
>>

> I'll get hate mail for contributing to your mayhem.

and justly so...

- Message: Carrier organism for taglines.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9968ADDCAF75neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9968AC4D48474neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

fly

>> 400

>>> Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.
>>>

>> I will be expecting monthly status reports
>>

> Are we using the new cover sheet on the TPS reports yet?

I'll tell you after you've done it wrong.

- Don't hit me, Mr. Moderator... I'll go back on topic... I swear!

CBIC

news:Xns9968C40193B21neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9968ADCAFF8Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>>> #(E-Mail Removed):

>>> they'll say "that F%^&in Neil is back!"
>>>

>> I'll get hate mail for contributing to your mayhem.
>>

> and justly so...

I feel so dirty

CBIC

news:Xns9968C41D7D3C8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9968ADDCAF75neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

> fly

>>> 400

>>> I will be expecting monthly status reports
>>>

>> Are we using the new cover sheet on the TPS reports yet?
>>

> I'll tell you after you've done it wrong.

Are you in manglement?

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9968C40193B21neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9968ADCAFF8Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...

their

>>> I'll get hate mail for contributing to your mayhem.
>>>

>> and justly so...
>>

> I feel so dirty

and justly so

- If in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream & shout.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9968C41D7D3C8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9968ADDCAF75neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...

>> fly

need

>>> Are we using the new cover sheet on the TPS reports yet?
>>>

>> I'll tell you after you've done it wrong.
>>

> Are you in manglement?

PROJECT management. We get in, screw it up, and get out. Almost as much
fun as consulting.

- Don't worry, nobody will notice.

OT: WOO HOO! Frisbee® MCSE 12 01-25-2007 02:52 AM
OT: Wednesday WOO HOO Frisbee® MCSE 5 06-21-2006 03:26 PM
WOO-HOO!! I figured it out! (Was Citrix Metaframe XP) Ben E. Hanna Computer Support 0 12-18-2004 05:27 PM
John Woo The Killer on Ebay Goldfinger DVD Video 1 10-14-2003 08:04 PM
Kids in the Hall(Woo Hoo!) Scott Higdon DVD Video 2 10-10-2003 12:33 AM

Advertisments