Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Woo Hoo!

OT Woo Hoo!

FrisbeeŽ

I'm back at #10 again! Whoopth!

http://groups.google.com/group/micro.../about?wp_ml=0

Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
Canadia and kick yore butt.

CBIC

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm back at #10 again! Whoopth!
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro.../about?wp_ml=0
>
> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
> Canadia and kick yore butt.

Congrats. You needn't worry about him now. He's no longer a threat.

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
> Canadia and kick yore butt.

Well, it would be nice to meet you...

*begins reconfiguration of X-News*

- Some people are born stupid, others work to acquire it.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Congrats. You needn't worry about him now. He's no longer a threat.

actually, I will likely stick with this one for a bit. I noticed that I am
not that far from reaching a combined 15,000 posts with the 2 identities.
Of course the offer from Fris IS tempting...

- A mainframe: The biggest PC peripheral available.

CBIC

news:Xns9968A4AF51084neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
>> Canadia and kick yore butt.

> Well, it would be nice to meet you...
>
> *begins reconfiguration of X-News*

If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
poasts.

CBIC

news:Xns9968A4E6BB0DCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Congrats. You needn't worry about him now. He's no longer a threat.

> actually, I will likely stick with this one for a bit. I noticed that I am
> not that far from reaching a combined 15,000 posts with the 2 identities.
> Of course the offer from Fris IS tempting...

Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#0dILcmwHHA.600
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns9968A4AF51084neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Neil, if you poast under a third addy, I'm going to personally fly to
>>> Canadia and kick yore butt.

>> Well, it would be nice to meet you...
>>
>> *begins reconfiguration of X-News*
>>

> If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
> poasts.

wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...

- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.

be careful what you wish for...

- This space for rent.

CBIC

news:Xns9968AC4D48474neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9968A4AF51084neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>>> #(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Well, it would be nice to meet you...
>>>
>>> *begins reconfiguration of X-News*
>>>

>> If Fris doesn't get busy I may pass him up this month. I only need 400
>> poasts.
>>

> wow, it's good to have goals... and S.M.A.R.T. goals at that...

Yes, I like to keep track of my progress.

CBIC

news:Xns9968AC61C2A0Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> Welcome back to the fray. Glad to have you back.
>>

> be careful what you wish for...

I'm glad. I don't know what the others will say when they open their
newsreaders and see 200 unread posts.

OT: WOO HOO! FrisbeeŽ MCSE 12 01-25-2007 02:52 AM
OT: Wednesday WOO HOO FrisbeeŽ MCSE 5 06-21-2006 03:26 PM
WOO-HOO!! I figured it out! (Was Citrix Metaframe XP) Ben E. Hanna Computer Support 0 12-18-2004 05:27 PM
John Woo The Killer on Ebay Goldfinger DVD Video 1 10-14-2003 08:04 PM
Kids in the Hall(Woo Hoo!) Scott Higdon DVD Video 2 10-10-2003 12:33 AM

Advertisments