Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 24 hour human chat support

24 hour human chat support

FabMahesh

SupportNow is ia Live chat service for all support issues.
Here operator service provides dedicated and experienced human
operators that can assist your website visitors for you anytime of
the
day.

Before deploying our operators to support your website we ensure they
are familiar with the products or services they are supporting from
documentation that you provide.

With flexible options and affordable prices this makes it an ideal
solution for busy website owners.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Stupid spammer forgot to mention the web site

--

Four Australian youths foil speed camera
http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/9...us-aussies.htm

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> Four Australian youths foil speed camera
> http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/9...us-aussies.htm

I have a friend that used to own a pro-level drag motorcycle. He saw
cops setting up a radar trap (this is the old days) at an interstate
entrance. He went home and got out his bike, did about 230MPH past the
cops. They didn't even come out to play. So he went back and did it
again, they broke camp and went home.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Four Australian youths foil speed camera
>> http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/9...us-aussies.htm

>I have a friend that used to own a pro-level drag motorcycle. He saw
>cops setting up a radar trap (this is the old days) at an interstate
>entrance. He went home and got out his bike, did about 230MPH past the
>cops. They didn't even come out to play. So he went back and did it
>again, they broke camp and went home.

I've always like the one where one kid held up a sign "speed trap
ahead" to warn drivers, and a kid after the speed trap holding up a
sign saying "donations".
--

Four Australian youths foil speed camera
http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/9...us-aussies.htm

Your Best Friend

:]
Hadn't noticed this before you mentioned it.

http://www.ihatespam.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...